Survivor® LED Alkaline Model - Black
One of the brightest, right-angle LED flashlights in the world!
Class 1, Div. 1 rated!
- C4®LED, shock-proof with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with silicone anti-scratch coating is assembled in a heavy-duty bezel. O-ring sealed.
- 4 Modes:
High: 36,000 Candela peak beam intensity, 140 Lumens, 4 hour runtime
Low: 12,000 Candela peak beam intensity, 47 Lumens, 15 hour runtime
Flash: 8 hour runtime
Moonlight: 20 day runtime
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces narrow beam; ideal for smoke-cutting applications. Optimum peripheral illumination to aid in navigation.
- Industrial rechargeable nickel-cadmium 4.8 volt, 1.8 amp hour, 4 cell sub-C can be recharged up to 1,000 times. Optional four "AA" alkaline non-rechargeable battery pack provides fast replacement with readily available batteries.
- Sonic welded push button switch designed for extremely long life. A rubber dome push button actuator provides easy operation even when wearing heavy gloves.
- Serialized for positive identification. Survivor LED features a moonlight mode. The moonlight mode is a very low mode that will literally run for days. To get to this feature simply turn the light on and then hold the switch down through the high, low, and strobe settings, after 6 to 8 seconds it will go into the moonlight mode.
- H x W x D: 7.06" x 2.85" x 2.87" (17.92 x 7.24 x 7.29 cm) — Height in charger: 8.67" (22.02 cm)
- Ni-Cd: 1 lb 1.9 oz (508 g) Alkaline: 13.1 oz (371 g)
- International Safety Orange, High-Visibility Yellow or Black
- Assembled in USA
· Contact Us For More Details
· Fire Departments
Contact Us: For More Details
Survivor® LED - Bill from TX
The Survivor LED flashlights work great! They are an excellent alternative to the LiteBoxes our crews had to struggle with during interior firefighting operations. We bought several of the rapid chargers for the station and the guys can charge their lights or batteries in between calls.
Survivor® LED - Cameron from Canada
Absolutely love this light! I am a firefighter and we were issued Pelican lights. The difference between the two is phenomenal. The Survivor® LED shines further and is way brighter.
Survivor® LED - Capt. from OH
We bought Streamlight® Survivor® LED flashlights for each member of the department for their new gear. They are the best lights we have ever had. Working with FlashlightDistributor.com was excellent and if we need any more flashlights, that is where we will be looking first. We could not find anyone that could beat their prices and service.
Survivor® LED - Dave from GA
I ordered the Survivor LED rechargeable flashlight for my son who is in recruit training right now. I know from 30 years in the fire service how very important a flashlight is - from finding victims to finding your way out. That's why I chose Streamlight's Survivor for my son.
Survivor® LED - John from NY
The Streamlight® Survivor® LED is a great light. It is far better than other models previously used over my 32 years as a firefighter. Very light, batteries last a long time and they won't go dead if not used for a couple of weeks or longer as rechargeable lights normally do. I recommend this light.
Survivor® LED - JT from WI
The Streamlight® Survivor® LED is very bright and focused. It cuts through smoke very well. Durability is apparent in the quality construction. From previous Streamlight® products I've owned, I know they stand behind their product. Our department is going to purchase the re-chargeable model for each of our firefighters.
Survivor® LED - Scott from IL
This light is great. I took it on my first fire and it did what it needed. I was impressed with the amount of light it puts out. Every fireman should have one.
Survivor® LED - Tim from Canada
The Streamlight® Survivor® LED is an excellent light. Better than the rechargeable lights. During a long fire I simply plug in a new set of batteries and I am back in business versus putting the other lights on charge. Seems minor but crawling through a dark structure is not fun.