Stylus® - Red - White LED
This bright LED penlight has a battery life 20x greater than a standard flashlight and goes anywhere you need it.
- Body available in Black, Gold, Silver, US Flag, Red or Blue
- High-intensity 100,000 hour LED available in Artic White, Flame Red (624nm), Ice Blue (470nm), Navigation Green (527nm), Ultraviolet (365nm), or Infrared (880nm).
- Light Output:
White: 140 candela peak beam intensity, 24m beam distance and 11 lumens measured system output.
Blue: 110 candela peak beam intensity, 21m beam distance and 2 lumens measured system output.
Red: 53 candela peak beam intensity, 15m beam distance and 2 lumens measured system output.
Green: 59 candela peak beam intensity, 15m beam distance and 7 lumens measured system output.
UV: 3.8 mW measured system output.
IR: 12 mW/sr measured system output.
See model for specific LED selection.
- 3 "AAAA" size alkaline batteries.
- Features a momentary blink switch and constant on.
- Runs up to 24 continuous hours to the 10% lumen output level.
- IPX4 Rated for water resistant operation.
- Individually serialized.
- Pocket clip.
- Includes Glare Guard protector.
- 6.21" x .375" (15.17 x .95 cm)
- 1.1 oz (31.19 g)
· Contact Us For More Details
· Personal Safety
Contact Us: For More Details
Stylus® - Jim from KS
The flashlight is great. Well made and works as expected.
Stylus® - Lee from NY
I bought this light after reading very good reviews about the product and was not disappointed. This pen light is the perfect diameter and brightness for patient examination. Traditional “medical” pen lights are no were near as bright as this light and often begin to dim a few hours after initial use. Not this light! It just keeps shining nearly as bright many hours of use later with the original batteries in. The very high quality construction makes it evident to me that I will never break or wear out (beyond batteries) this light in a medical setting. Two doctors have been caught trying to walk off with my light after joint patient examinations. That never happened with those crappy “medical” pen lights the hospital buys in bulk.
Stylus® - Paul from IN
I originally had three Stylus® penlight flashlights (red, gold, and aluminium with white LEDs). I gave two away and the one I had served me exceptionally well - the brightest light I have ever had (I'm an electronic/computer tech). Used it DAILY 15-20 years, dropping it occasionally, then I DAMAGED the bulb (it DID NOT FAIL), so I purchased another one promptly. A MODERN MARVEL!!